I have been a yoga instructor for the past 10 years, a personal trainer for 5 years, and have recently obtained my certification in Sports Nutrition. I have over 20,000 hours of yoga instruction, and 1,500 hours of assisted stretching using PNF and my official release as part of my stretching techniques. I am very happy to offer my skills to help you meet your wellness goals.
My specialty is helping people who feel that they are “broken”, and getting results in the first session to gain new range of motion and flexibility through assisted stretching. I enjoy helping people learn how to connect with their body and mind during Private Yoga sessions. I am passionate about
helping people reach their health goals which helps them to get back to a better quality of life.
Benefits of Assisted Stretching:
- Increases Range of Motion
- Reduces Stiffness
- Reduces Stress
- Increases Flexibility
- Improves Physical Performance
Private Yoga sessions are for people who are:
- Trying Yoga for the first time
- Need help creating a structure for personal practice
- Prefer a greater level of guidance or more personalized experience
- Prefer individual attention to alignment and breathing
- Want to learn about philosophy, relaxation or meditation
- Interested in focusing on a particular pose or group of poses
- Looking to learn how to modify poses for your body or work more skillfully with (non-acute) injury
- Are busy and just want to set your own class times
Personal Yoga Instructor – Stretchologist – Fitness Trainer – Sports Nutritionist
- Yoga instructor (10 years) – Over 20,000 hours of Yoga instruction.
- Stretchologist & Personal trainer (5 years) – 1500 hours of Assisted Stretching using PNF and my official release as part of my stretching techniques.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist – Individualized nutrition coaching.
My Specialties are…
- Getting results in the first Assisted Stretching.Session, especially for people who feel that they are “broken”.
- Helping people learn how to connect with their body and mind during a Private Yoga session.
My Passions are…
- Helping people reach their health goals to get back to a better quality of life.
- Getting athletes to the next level with Assisted Stretching and Nutrition.