Dr. Erika Haire-Nino
For New Patients
- Your new patient visit begins with a comprehensive history of the patient’s complaint and past medical, family, social and other pertinent history. New patients also receive a physical exam (including neurological and orthopedic exam), report of findings, treatment plan and first treatment (either chiropractic or acupuncture). Referrals for imaging, lab work, other medical specialists, massage, and functional assessments will also be addressed as needed. Most history portions of the new patient visit will be conducted via tele-health, as many people find this more convenient.
For Returning Patients
- Follow-up/routine chiropractic visit includes updated history, physical exam as needed, and adjustments. Other therapies may be added. At this time, home and active care, nutrition and/or supplementation, referrals and other topics will be discussed and monitored.
- Combined follow-up/routine visits include the components of a chiropractic visit, plus acupuncture.
Other Treatments Offered:
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation)
- Kinesio Taping
- MDT (aka McKenzie Method)
- Myofascial Release
About Dr. Erika
People often like to know how someone decides to become a chiropractor. Dr. Nino, like most of them, was a long time patient before deciding to pursue this career. As a gymnast, dancer, swimmer and diver for 15 years she was a regular chiropractic patient beginning at age 11. Her mother worked for their local chiropractor for years and eventually became a licensed massage therapist as well. She had a wonderful doctor growing up and wanted to provide great care to people too.