First Visit Checklist
Use the checklist below to ensure you’re fully prepared for your first visit to Massage & Wellness Spa.
Below, you will find an introductory special offer we extend to all our first time clients.
- Make sure to review all our different techniques & modalities. If you ever have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask us.
- Check out our specials page to make sure you’re not missing out on a great deal.
- Once you know what kind of massage you want, go ahead and schedule your massage.
- Ensure you have printed & filled out this form, then bring it with you to your appointment (or you can fill it out online).
- Printable Esthetician services forms: Consultation, Derma-File Consent, Waxing Consult, Ear-Candling Consult.
- The day of your massage, make sure to hydrate adequately. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a pair of sunglasses for after your massage.
All appointments are pre paid, within 24 hours of making the appointment. Please note, if payment is not received, the appointment may be cancelled. In addition, a 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect for all appointments. If a change needs to be made to an appointment, it requires 24 hour notice, or the pre-payment may be forfeited.
Please note: a 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect for all appointments. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in the forfeiture of package session, voucher, gift card, or certificates. Or a minimum charge of $30 will be incurred for any other appointment.