First Visit Checklist
Use the checklist below to ensure you’re fully prepared for your first visit to Massage & Wellness Spa.
Below, you will find an introductory special offer we extend to all our first time clients.
- Preview our wide variety of Expert Services and helpful list of FAQs and Glossary of Terms.
- If you have any additional questions while you are exploring our website, please don't hesitate to call us at either of our convenient Pinellas County locations, in Largo or Clearwater.
- Check our Pricing, and make sure you're not missing any great deals on our Specials page.
- Meet our Team and see a wide variety of specialized practitioners, then Read our Reviews.
- Have you figured out what kind of Session or Spa Day you want? Then maybe you are ready to Schedule Online; or maybe you need assistance (Couples Massage, Spa Day, and multi service sessions must be scheduled by phone); We are glad to help. Scheduling by phone is easy and we can answer any other questions. Please give us a call in Largo or Clearwater.
- Before your appointment, you may fill out our online NEW CLIENT INTAKE WAIVER FORM and/or the ESTHETICIAN SERVICE FORM. Use these provided links or visit the website. If you prefer to fill out your paperwork in person, please arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of , on the day of your appointment. We have these forms available in the waiting area for you to complete.
- Keep an eye open for any text or email, for Payment Request or Appointment Confirmation.
- New Client appointments require prepayment (Certificate, Card or Voucher redemption), within 24 hours of booking and appointment, and not later than 24 hours prior to an advanced booking. If payment is not received within the 24 hours, the appointment may be cancelled.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in the forfeiture of any one prepaid package session, voucher, gift card, or certificate credit; otherwise a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the scheduled service amount will be incurred for any other appointment, with a minimum cancellation fee of $30. Future appointments booked may also require prepayment.
- The day of your spa service, please make sure to hydrate adequately. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a pair of sunglasses for after your service. If you love the experience as much as we think you will, consider what a great GIFT IDEA this is for friends, family and coworkers. Prepare to have a great day!
Please note: a 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect for all appointments. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in the forfeiture of package session, voucher, gift card, or certificates. Or a minimum charge of $30 will be incurred for any other appointment.