We are OPEN to all services, with precautions!!!
Our team and our facility are prepared with “Post Coronavirus Precautions”. We use professional linen and cleaning services. We practice and provide measures that meet CDC recommendations. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. We welcome any questions regarding these extra steps and considerations.
Please allow us to RESCHEDULE your appointment if you do answer YES to any of these questions:
- Have you traveled to a “hotspot”, or been in close contact with known / confirmed case of Coronavirus (Covid19)?
- Do you consider yourself “high risk”, based on CDC list of underlying health conditions?
- Have you had recent Fever?
- Have you had recent Cough?
- Have you had recent Shortness of breath?
- Have you had recent Loss of smell or taste?
The following measures have also been put in place for the safety our entire Staff, as well as Clients/Guests:
- Client/Guest should arrive with a face-covering/mask, or one will be provided. All Staff, Client/Guests are required to maintain face-covering/mask while in the building.
- Upon arrival, no-contact Client/Guest temperature will be taken documented.
- Client/Guest will be asked to clean the bottom of their shoes, at the building’s entrance.
- Staff and Client/Guest will wash hands before entering treatment room.
- All contact surfaces will be cleaned and linens changed, between every Client/Guest.
- Building occupancy will remain at lower percentages, as guidelines recommend.
Client reviews about their experience at our spa, with “Post Coronavirus Precautions”.